Until Thy Kingdom Come
- There have been reports of gigantic gar and strange things found deep in the Tuskwater.
- A hag known as the Swamp Witch lives in a marsh on the northwest shore of the Tuskwater. The approach to her abode is guarded by an enchanted scarecrow. Some say she consorts with demons, boils children in her magic cauldron and turns unwanted visitors into more scarecrows. Others say these rumors are grossly exaggerated.
- A tribe of lizardfolk resides deep in the southern swamps. They are led by a violent king who supposedly consorts with the spirits of his ancestors.
- A brutish hill giant has been seen wandering the hills of the southern Kamelands. Give him a wide berth or a stiff drink and he’ll leave you alone.
- A group of gnome explorers passed through Arcadia heading to the south claiming they were going to map the whole Greenbelt. They were last seen heading south down the Skunk River.
- The old tower on Candlemere marks a place where the boundary between worlds has grown thin. It attracts evil spirits that manifest of glowing lights.
- An adventurer passed through the Greenbelt about a year ago. Supposedly he had a map that pointed to an ancient treasure buried in the Stolen Lands. He said he was going to head south along the eastern border of the Narlmarches but was never seen again.
- There used to be a bridge crossing the Shrike River to the southeast, but bandits ruined it. They say the old bridgkeeeper, Davik Nettles, haunts the place now.
- The bandits wear silver amulets that resemble a stag’s skull—these bandits belong to a debased cult of a hideous animal demon.
- The bandits are getting braver and more organized, and there’s whispers they have a new leader—a man who dresses in animal bones and calls himself the stag Lord.
- Taldan colonists once attempted to settle in the Stolen Lands. They failed, but not for lack of resources. There’s some old and abandoned mines somewhere in the Kamelands—and some folks believe there’s gold in the hills!